RUPES D-A FINE Compound Fine is the result of extensive testing to develop a fine polish that combines noticeable cutting performance with impressive finishing. The proprietary formula developed and blended in house by RUPES is designed to perform with Dual Action Orbital polishers, including both large-stroke random orbital and gear-driven tools.
Perfect second polishing step
DA-FINE represents the perfect second polishing step after DA-COARSE on virtually every type of painted, gelcoat, or varnished finish or a stand alone solution for light polishing needs.
Which polishing pad can be used with RUPES D-A FINE Compound?
Color- coordinated to RUPES yellow foam and wool pads, DA-FINE delivers excellent defect removal, incredibly high finish quality, and a super-easy wipe off for great user experience.
Features RUPES BigFoot D-A FINE Compound Fine Yellow
- Excellent cutting performance relative to most "fine" polishing compounds
- New micro-abrasive technology and proprietary blend enhance finishing ability
- Easy wipe off, for less towel marks on soft paints or delicate surfaces
- Easy application when used with RUPES color-coordinated pad system
- One-step light defect removal and finishing on most paints
- Can also be excellent 2nd step polish following DA Coarse Compound
- Recommended for use with BigFoot Random Orbital or Gear-Driven tools